The University for the Creative Arts (UCA) prides itself as the No. 1 creative specialist university in the UK and the second largest provider of creative education in Europe. The UCA offers a world-class experience in scenic Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham and Rochester, all located within close proximity to London.
UCA provides pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate education to the next generation of creatives.
UCA’s Business School for the Creative Industries is the first of its kind in the UK.
Oscar-winning film makers and animators, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters and Turner-Prize nominees are just some of UCA’s high-profile graduates who have enriched the world with their creative talents. Taught and guided by UCA’s experienced, industry-connected academic staff, its students reap the benefits of studying at the highest-ranked creative specialist in the UK.
Over the past year, UCA has consolidated its position as the highest-ranked creative specialist in the UK:
- Named Modern University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide in 2019.
- Ranked 25th in the THE ‘Table of Tables’ which identifies the top thirty UK institutions based on an average ranking across multiple league tables.
- The Guardian League Table 2020 positions UCA as 13th out of all UK universities.
- UCA is the highest placed specialist creative university in all three UK league tables (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, the Guardian League Table, and the Complete University Guide).
- UCA is the UK’s No.1 specialist creative university for employability in the most recent Destinations of Leavers in Higher Education (DLHE) 2018. 96.9% of UCA’s graduates are either in employment or further study within six months of graduation.
- The Complete University Guide has placed UCA second among all modern universities and its overall ranking has risen to 44th overall for 2020.
- The Office for Student has recognised the quality of UCA’s teaching and awarded it ‘Gold’ in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
- UCA’s students regularly win awards across the creative subjects. In the past year, its students have won prestigious awards in creative sectors including architecture, graphic design, fine art, photography, film, animation and crafts.
- The latest Research Exercise Framework (REF 2014) confirms UCA’s position as one of the top ten research communities in art and design, with 93% of its research designated as internationally recognised for quality, and 64% of its research submissions classed as world leading and internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance and thoroughness.
Source: University for the Creative Arts’ website
DOES UNIVERSITY FOR THE CREATIVE ARTS ACCEPT MALAYSIA’S ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Yes! Read more here.
DISTANCE FROM LONDON
42 miles (~1 hour 15 mins by car from Farnham campus)