When you choose to study at Birmingham, you’ll benefit from an outstanding education from one of the top 100 universities in the world. You’ll be part of a diverse international community in a vibrant and exciting city, right at the heart of the UK.
University of Birmingham, EnglandBirmingham
The University of Birmingham has a long history of welcoming students from Malaysia. There are currently over 230 students from Malaysia studying a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Birmingham.
A Global University
- Birmingham is a leading, global top 100 university.
- The University is recognised in the top 1% of universities across the world.
- The University is a member of the elite Russell Group of UK universities.
- Birmingham is the first Russell Group, and global top 100 university to establish a campus in Dubai.
- Birmingham has one of the largest international student communities in the UK, with 5000 students from 150 countries.
Birmingham the city
In the glorious heart of England, Birmingham is a diverse, modern and exciting city with a long cultural and intellectual heritage.
Less than two hours from London, Birmingham is situated in a prime, central location in the country, and offers everything you could desire from a capital city, within easy reach of the picturesque English countryside.
- Catch the train from University Station to Birmingham New Street in eight minutes.
- With Birmingham International Airport on your doorstep, travelling to mainland Europe couldn’t be easier.
- Birmingham is the youngest city in Europe, with under-25s accounting for nearly 40% of its population.
- With over 8,000 acres of parks and open space, Birmingham is one of the greenest cities in the UK.
- All faiths are well represented in Birmingham, with more than 650 churches, mosques, synagogues and temples across the city.
For more than a century, University of Birmingham research has had a major impact on the city of Birmingham, the region and the world.
- The University is a founding member of Universitas 21; the leading global network of research-intensive universities.
- Its Birmingham Heroes campaign highlights academic figures whose work at Birmingham impacts on the lives of people in the UK and beyond.
- The work of its 11 Nobel Prize winners has tackled global challenges and pioneered new discoveries which have transformed its understanding of the world.
- Being taught by academic staff who are also world-leading researchers is a huge advantage for you as a student at Birmingham.
Source: University of Birmingham’s website
Undergraduate & Postgraduate: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/International/students/country/malaysia/index.aspx
DOES UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM ACCEPT MALAYSIA’s ENGLISH 1119 TEST RESULTS?
Yes! Read more here.
DISTANCE FROM LONDON