The Difference between Data Science, Big Data and Data Analytics by University of Essex
We are pleased to invite you to a talk by University of Essex.
At the talk, Dr. Mario Gutierrez-Roig will explain the major difference between the 3 data jobs that are in trend now, which is Data Scientist, Big Data Engineer and Data Analyst.
If you are a student, or a parent curious in this field of Data, please join us. The session is free of charge.
With its motto being ‘Thought the harder, heart the keener’, it is no wonder that Essex has achieved the following credentials:
– 5th in the UK for politics (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
– 12th in the UK for economics (Guardian University Guide 2020)
– Top 25 for Electronic Engineering (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
– Top 30 for Mathematics (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
– Top 100 for Law in the THE World University Rankings (2020)
– Exemptions from the main 8 professional examinations of core technical subjects for Actuarial Science course
– Conversion course for Data Science in postgraduate level at Essex, such as MSc Applied Data Science and MSc Data Science and its Applications.
Internationalism is central to Essex. Ranked 4th in the UK for international outlook in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, at Essex you’ll find the world in one place.