Considering your tertiary education? Come and speak to Coventry University!
Coventry University is hosting 2 virtual webinar sessions and would like to invite you to join them.
Tuesday, 6 April 2021
2:00pm: Studying Health and Life Sciences at Coventry University
3:00pm: Study opportunities at Coventry London campus
Both sessions will be a 30 min presentation followed by Q&A session by Ms Sherry Cheong, Market Development Manager.
If you are a prospective student or parent who is interested in finding out more about the university, on a course, and more, this will be a great opportunity to help you make an informed decision.
Upon registration, we will be in touch to confirm on your preferred session, as well as to send you the Zoom link to the event.
Coventry University has collected an impressive list of awards and accolades in recent years. Here are some of the university’s awards and achievements:
- Top 30 in the world for International Students (QS World University Rankings 2021)
- 97% of graduates are employed or in further study 6 months after graduation (DLHE Survey)
- Coventry ranked in the top 5 best student cities in the UK (QS Best Student Cities) and also UK City of Culture in 2021
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience and Overall 5 star QS Stars rating
- Two ideal campuses : Coventry main campus & London Campus
- Three intakes per year – September, January & May
If you would like to experience how is it like being in Coventry University, you can watch this video: