Introducing Flywire Education Payment Platform
Today’s students require efficient systems to keep up with constantly changing needs. Flywire Education Payments provides a secure, streamlined payment process that is easy to navigate and offers local, convenient payment options that save time and money.
The transparent payment process provides real-time tracking and status updates every step of the way so students know exactly when payments are delivered. Flywire process payments in over 150 currencies from more than 240 countries and territories, protecting students from inflated exchange rates by securing wholesale rates and disclosing costs up front.
Some of Flywire’s authorised payment partner in the United Kingdom are:
– Bournemouth University
– BPP University
– Cambridge Education Group
– Durham University
– Kaplan International Pathways
– Liverpool John Moores University
– Loughborough University
– Manchester Metropolitan University
– Oxford International University Pathways
– University of Bath
– University of East Anglia
– University of Leeds
– University of Lincoln
– University of Liverpool
– University of Oxford
– University of Roehampton
– University of South Wales
– University of the Arts London
– University of the West of England
– University of West London
– University of Nottingham
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on the webinar.
Register here to secure your spot.